In 2020 the Bulldog Group partnered with Axiom International Financial Services to create Bulldog Axiom Financial LTD.
This collaborative offering allows clients the ability to remotely open multi currency business accounts & single IBAN accounts with Tier 1 bank security. The cooperative will allow international clients an end to end fiduciary and E-money solution to access new markets through one trusted partner.
In addition to the above, our platform provides a Global FX Trading platform. Clients can send more than 40 currencies to 180 countries and trade using the Bulldog Axiom platform, email or by phone.
The full suite of money solutions includes:
- Fully functioning Treasury Solutions
- FX Hedging
- BACS / SWIFT / SEPA / FASTER PAY networks for same day payment solutions
- Swift compliance process
- Dedicated account managers with in depth banking acumen
- Regulatory peace of mind
- FINTECH accessibility
Who could benefit?
- International UBOs looking for a domestic UK e-money platform (for UK and overseas entities).
- EEA clients with SME UK entities unable to work with traditional institutions due to size restrictions.
- Clients looking for swift, secure remote online set-up.
- Clients & Intermediaries who require commercial transactional e-money solutions.
- Trust & Fiduciary professionals.
- Full set up, registration & management of your UK or international special purpose vehicle. See our offering here
- Access to Bulldog Group's network of trusted professionals including legal support, trade finance, property finance & exotics acquisition
- Dedicated Relationship Managers and Support team at your finger tips.
Bulldog Axiom Financial Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (registered no. 12938035). Registered address: 29 Warnford Court, Throgmorton Street, London, Greater London, United Kingdom, EC2N 2AT.
Payment services for Bulldog Axiom Financial Limited are provided by The Currency Cloud Limited. Registered in England No. 06323311. Registered Office: Stewardship Building 1st Floor, 12 Steward Street London E1 6FQ. The Currency Cloud Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 for the issuing of electronic money (FRN: 900199).